Català | Español | English | Deutsch Buscar
Canal Palma YouTube Canal Ajuntament de Palma twitter Canal Ajuntament de Palma Instagram Facebook

Home -> Citizen Care -> Letters of commitment

Charter commitments Servei d'Citizen Care

Palma City Council has improved its services and acquires obligations with respect to its quality. 

To this end the Council has established lists of services , tools of quality management based on continuous improvement, allowing us to use new methods to better serve the public, a more effective and efficient . 

Charters report , among others : 

  • identifying details and purpose of the organization of the service provider
  • the ratio of services provided
  • forms of participation in improvement projects
  • the rights and obligations of users
  • Forms for submitting complaints and suggestions
  • quality commitments and indicators
  • related regulations

You can consult the following texts :

Complete document matrix or letter of commitmentt 


In relation to the Service Ombudsman agrees that the City Council :

  1. . The average wait time to OAC should not exceed 10 minutes in 90 % of days. In the remaining 10% should not exceed 15 minutes.
  2. Users of OAC should be treated in a friendly, interested and available . On a scale of 1 to 5 the average user surveyed exceed 4 .
  3. . Users of OAC should be taken care of quickly and efficiently. On a scale of 1 to 5 , the average user surveyed exceed 4 .
  4. Information or advice received by users of the OAC should be valued as a Net . On a scale of 1 to 5 , the average user surveyed exceed 4 .
  5. 90% of users of the SAT -010 must be addressed without delay.
  6. 100 % of calls to the SAT -010 must be handled in an average time less than 8 seconds.
  7. The average waiting time in the tail of the SAT -010 users should be less than 3 seconds in 100% of the calls .
  8. The information contained in the database is updated daily on weekdays .
  9. Users of SAT -010 must be dealt with in a friendly and respectful . The result of the evaluation of the users must be at least 9 on a scale of 1 to 10.
  10. The citizen card must be delivered at the time in 95 % of cases in which users provide the necessary documentation to process your request .
  11. Certificates of residence to be able to travel immediately get on the municipal website * in 95 % of cases , using digital certificates as a means of identification.
  12. In 100 % of cases, documentation must be registered in the Register of the City Address * 7 days a week 24 hours a day using digital certificates as a means of identification.
  13. Necessary to answer 100% of complaints relating to the management of the service to the public in a time not exceeding 15 days.

Monitoring compliance with these commitments is published quarterly and the following document:

Dashboard Charter commitments Service Ombudsman 2013.

The monitoring of these indicators in recent years published the scorecards in 2010, 2011 and 2012 .

Date of last modification:2 of August 2021

¿Te ha sido útil esta página?

© Ajuntament de Palma Plaça de Cort, 1 . 07001 Palma (Illes Balears) Telephone: 971225900 - 630308226