Català | Español | English | Deutsch Buscar
Canal Palma YouTube Canal Ajuntament de Palma twitter Canal Ajuntament de Palma Facebook

Home -> Citizen Care -> Letters of commitment

Letter of Commitment of the Municipal Office of Consumer Information (OMIC)

Palma City Council has improved its services and commitments to acquire quality thereof  

To this end the City has implemented service charters , management tools based on continuous quality improvement, which allows us to use new methods to serve citizens better , more effectively and efficiently. 

Letters reporting services , among others of :

  • The identifying data and purpose of the service provider organization 
  • The list of services provided
  • The forms of participation in improvement projects
  • Rights and obligations of users
  • The forms of complaints and suggestions 
  • The quality commitments and indicators 
  • Related rules 

Texts can be found below:

Complete document or matrix chart commitments 

Triptych

Regarding the Municipal Consumer Information Office (OMIC ) the City agrees to: 

  1. The training people of OMIC must be perceived as very high ( the average rating provided by users in the polls must be 8 or more). 
  2. The users should receive individualized attention as  
  3. The users should receive attention as quickly ( the average rating provided by the survey is to be 8 minimum) 
  4. The documentation provided must be perceived as useful by the users ( the average rating provided by the survey is to be from 7 minimum). 
  5. Has to respond to inquiries made by email / web within 2 working days in 90 % of claims and in less than 7 in the rest  
  6. The timeout users must not exceed 90% in 10 minutes and the remaining 10 % must not exceed 20 minutes. 
  7. The complaints and claims are to be sent to the company that is the subject of it in less than 10 working days in 90 % of cases and 20 in the rest . 
  8. Be derived complaints to the competent body in less than 10 working days in 90 % of cases and 20 in the rest . 
  9. La information on the use of the web has to update each month. 
  10. Antworten  100% of their complaints about management OMIC in a time equal to or less than 7 working days. 

Monitoring the implementation of these commitments is published quarterly in the following document : 

Monitoring the implementation of these commitments is published quarterly in the following document : 

The monitoring of these indicators in recent years published in dashboards 2010, 2011 and 2012. 

Date of last modification:5 of March 2019

¿Te ha sido útil esta página?

© Ajuntament de Palma Plaça de Cort, 1 . 07001 Palma (Illes Balears) Telephone: 971225900 - 630308226